Skip to main content

RAWR!

Feelin a little animal!!!  It seems as if being laid up with back pain has it's perks!!!  RAWR!  This fun nail art was inspired by my upcoming Fun With Alcohol Ink Class on March 3rd at Craft Fusion (class starts at 1 p.m.), check out what we'll be making:


In fact... if you loved the nail art above, you might want to consider signing up for this class [hint, hint].  For this class we'll be creating this ADORABLE notebook using various alcohol inks.  You're not going to want to miss this!  Along with learning how to assemble our own notebook using The Cinch and Zutter products, we will also be using alcohol inks to customize our project.  Join us and learn how to color stamped images using alcohol ink markers giving your projects depth and dimension.  Please bring your basic tool kit and alcohol ink markers (any brand) for this instruction.  There are markers to rent, but rental markers are limited so the sets will be available on a first come, first serve basis.  Contact Craft Fusion to book your spot at 480-821-3758.  Along with creating this super fun project, someone might just walk away with some fun nail art to go with it!!!  Stay tuned!!!

Oh, and for my fellow nail fettish friends out there, the Konadicure above was created using image disc M44 along with Konad's special polish in yellow and gold-black for the french nails.  The ring finger was polished with China Glaze's Wagon Trail and the leopard print from M57 stamped using China Glaze's GR8 and "spotted" with Konad's yellow special polish. Seche Vite was, of course, put on as a top coat for the ultra shine and quick dry!!!
 

Comments

Your nails are soooooooooo fun! I love love love that book too!! Too fun!!
Audrey Frelx said…
What fun nails! And the book is wonderful!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...