Skip to main content

More Gypsy Fun


So I created this project featuring the new We R Memory Keepers Travel Light line that we are featuring for Paper Vineyard's design team challenge this week (click HERE to see what the rest of our design team created).  This project also happens to be June's Gypsy 101 class project (Click HERE for the June class schedule at Paper Vineyard).  You will need your UPDATE Gypsy, your UPDATED Cricut and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge for this class.  Also, be sure to bring your basic scrapbooking tool kit with you including red tacky tape so that your gift bag will be secure to hold whatever you want to put in it... because this one is pretty large!

Along with covering basic functionality of your Gypsy in this class, we will also be covering how to make your projects EASIER to cut and how to cut them up to 20% larger.  This really does come in handy when you're making gift bags!  If you own a Gypsy, this is a class that you're going to want to attend!  Hope to see you there!

And whether you own a Gypsy or not, this week's challenge for Paper Vineyard's DT turned out some pretty incredible projects for inspiration, so be sure to check it out and leave some love! 

Comments

Hedgehog Reader said…
Hey Danielle, I left a comment on the Paper Vineyard blog, but I had to pop over here and say again how cute this gift bag is! You are so craftaliciously talented! :o)

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...