Skip to main content

BURTON-WEENIES RELEASE DAY


WOO HOO!!!!  We made it!!!!  Today is RELEASE DAY for the Burton-weenies over at Simply Betty Stamps!!!  But first, let me introduce you to Pipper!

So, this is Pipper.... she is MY FAVORITE in the line.  The expression on her face fits about a dozen different sentiments I have and brings to mind about dozen more of my own!!!  And yes, I went with pink again today.... I told you I was having a "thing" with pink!  HA!  But it just seems to work with the Burton-weenies, doesn't it?  Head over to The Burtonesque Dolls and see how Pipper inspired the other Dolls and be sure to RUN over to Simply Betty Stamps and pick up ALL the Burton-weenies!!!  Thanx for joining us this week and enjoy playing with the Burton-weenies!!!

*** The sentiment is another Create With TLC sentiment... they seem to go so well with these Burton-weenies!  LOL!

Comments

Creepy Glowbugg said…
I think she is everyone's favorite, hands down! I love the way you colored her awesome hair and the card itself is gorgeous!!
Marlene said…
Best coloring on HAIR I've seen in a while!
Audrey Frelx said…
What a great card!!! And ditto on your coloring skills; you did an awesome job on her hair but you did an awesome job on the entire card!
Jennifer Dove said…
oh your coloring is so FAB...love the hair!
Lois said…
I love Pipper! She reminds me of the look I gave the students when they were acting up in class. Really, you did a great job with her, she's fabulous!!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...