Skip to main content

And The Copic Obsession Grows

This Copic coloring has become quite an obsession as of late. Actually, even COLLECTING the markers has become an obsession! I know I'm not the first and I certainly am not the last, so in the spirit of sharing, I thought I would include a little color list to truly enable an epidemic for the rest of you..... mwahahahahahahaha! <--- that's my super duper evil laugh!

Anyhow, I colored this TOO CUTE Swiss Pixies Ladybug Nora by C.C. Designs for the weekly showcase at The Town Scrapper (Ontario, Canada). She really did turn out great which inspired me to share how I colored her. Now I usually use different color combinations for blonde hair, but after the way she turned out, I think I'm going to start using this new color combo exclusively... I LOVE IT! And speaking of The Town Scrapper, don't forget about the "Stitch" challenge going on this week! Click HERE for challenge info. And here's my final project for today's Monday Showcase over at The Town Scrapper.

This layout is a prime example of why I love patterned paper and specifially paper that has corner images going on.... they make quick work of scrapbook layouts, don't they?!? Here's a close up of this little ladybug! :)
Have a terrific Monday you guys! Check back later today for the announcement of the HANNAH MONTANA CRICUT CARTRIDGE WINNER!!!!!!!

Comments

Krista said…
too stinkin' cute!
meredith said…
she is adorable! Where do you get your stamps? I see everyone using these gorgeous stamps but they aren't so easy to come by here!
love it xx
FitterTwit said…
I got mine from All That Scraps. It's an online store. :)

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Inking Pink Blog Hop

Hi Hoppers! Danielle, a.k.a. FitterTwit here.... so glad you made it!!! If you're mid-hop, you should be arriving here from Chelsea's blog . Was that a great project or what!?! If you're just joining us and need to start the hop from the beginning, you're gonna want to head over to our lovely Hop Hostess Patricia's blog to start the fun here on our VERY IMPORTANT Inking Pink Blog Hop! Here's to Breast Cancer Awareness!!! My project for this hop is a reminder card..."Remember your checkups!" What a wonderful way to say "I love you" to a dear friend or family member. Now you may not be able to see it in the pic above, but I altered The Greeting Farm's Ebony so that her tee shirt reads, "Say YES to Mammograms!" So, today I wanted to share HOW I added the words to her tee. First I printed the words as small as I could and still be able to read the message using my laser printer onto the paper that I would be using to color in my im...