Skip to main content

I've Returned But Might Have To Go Back For More


Possible Eclipse Spoiler Alert!!!

Ok, I just got back and..... WHOA MAN! WHERE DO I START??? This one blew the other two Twilight films AWAY!!! Is it just me or did this movie have EVERYTHING??? Comedy... check! Drama... check! ACTION... check! And romance... DOUBLE check!!! And the dude who played Riley NAILED IT!!! And thank goodness that Edward was a lot less "brooding" in this one. What I mean when I say that is he didn't take three days to say his lines... acting lessons?

Anyway, this movie seemed to stray from the book way more than the first two did, but remembering how thick the third book was, I remember that there was a very large story to tell in just over 2 hours. And, was the line that became the whole namesake of the story missing from this film??? Or did I just miss it? I might have to see Eclipse again later in the week to make sure. It's possible that I was so wrapped up in Twilight deliciousness that I might have missed it.... I mean, this movie was so good, I think I DID black out a couple of times!

This one is a winner! EVERYONE did an amazing job with this installment of this epic love triangle! Props to a bigger budget and acting lessons (I'm sure)! Run, don't walk, to this one!!! Five bazillion high fives on this one gang!!!
***Thank you MissSarahGirl at FanPop for the wonderful image posted above!

Comments

Jasmine said…
I think you're right, we just got back and i cant remember hearing that line.

but the movie was really good. i think they get better which each part!?

Past 7 Days....

Another Oldie But A Goody

Oh how I missed you!  This is a mani I haven't done in quite some time and I JUST realized that it NEVER got posted on my blog the first time I did it.  I can't believe it!  It's one of my favorites... and NOT just because it's a Halloween mani (mostly, but not entirely).  I like it because of all the Konad image plates I get to use to create this wonderful Halloween collage on my nails!  So here it is for the first time here on FunandmentalChanges.com!!!  And check out my thumb.... My thumb is sort of an exception to the rest of the manicure because the scary jack-o-lantern is off of a "fauxnad" plate, but the rest of the Konad images plates are M3, M17, M18, C01, C04 and C05.  Wow.... that really IS a lot of plates!!! So my base coat is Nail Aid's Pink Growth Therapy, then one coat of Orly's Mirror Mirror and then the various images stamped in Konad's special black and white polishes.  I LOVE THIS ONE!!!  The inspiration for this ...

Banana Split

Okie Doke!  This week at Paper Vineyard, we were challenged to create a project inspired by the Banana Split pictured above.  Couldn't you just jump through the screen right now and gobble that up???  What I love the most about this banana split is the color palette!!!  I never thought I would EVER say that about ANY banana split!!!   These colors are just so inspiring!!!  So I created: DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT!!!???!!!  Honestly, I wasn't planning on creating anything as my plate is sort of full for the month, but Bo Bunny arrived at the store and I just couldn't help myself.  I was ALLLLLLLL over it!  I bought ALL the papers from the Et Cetera line (plus the buttons and trinkets) and then MOST of the papers from the Double Dot Designs!!!  These lines are AMAZING!!!  There were also goodies from the new Christmas line, but I finally had to stop looking and walk away.  OMGosh, these lines ROCK!!!  So a...

Who Needs Sleep?

Yeah, I'm excited.... FOUR MORE DAYS!!!  Here's a card that I made to kick things off this week.  This one is actually a FitterTwit original design.  Yepper gang, I created the chess pieces you see here.  This Twilight fantasy world that I live in inspires some pretty cool stuff  (Click HERE and HERE to see more)!  I DO love this one!!!  And wait till you see what's coming later in the week (pssst.... I'm participating in a Twilighty blog hop on Thursday)!!! The chess piece digi IS available for purchase!!!  Kick me off an email to fittertwit@yahoo.com if you're interested.  Price is $4.00 and will be sent in JPG format.  I also have a wolf digi, a paw print digi and an apple for sale as well for $3.00 each (click the link above to check out the apple).  All are JPG format. ***I used Spectrum Noir markers to color this image:  IG1, IG2, IG4, IG9, DR7, CR5, CR7