Skip to main content

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year 2

**** HUGE HALLOWEEN GIVE AWAY... CLICK HERE!!!!****


The Halloween season has just begun and ALREADY I'm showered with gifts!!!  NOW, can you see why I love Halloween so much?!?!  And I know some of THE MOST TALENTED people!!!  So pictured above are some of the things that I've received so far with a special "Thanx You Guys" for their wonderful gifts
.  
Dana, thanks for the wonderful mini album.  It is SO AMAZING!!!  I placed it right next to the mini album you gave to me last year... on the shelf with my favorite things!!!

Sandy, thanks for cutting those wonderful dancing Halloween images for me.  I LOVED your tutorial on the Zing... I think I'm sold!!!

Cindy, thanks for the OH-SO-CUTE Halloween card!  You and those Tim Holtz dies... hahahahaha!  I love it!

Barb, thanks for the cookie jar.  What an AMAZING gift and ingenious too!!!  All the dry ingredients decoratively put together in that wonderful glass jar with the directions attached to the lid.  You know I love the handmade stuff!!!

And finally, thanks to my new friend Sandy.  I met her just once and she gave me that ADORABLE Halloween jelly bean filled tube with holder.  SO CRAFTY!!!

Now, I have to say, I AM missing a wonderful gift I received from Marijo at the Halloween Cricut Swarm.  She gave me the CUTEST goodie bag she created with her Cricut, however, it was filled with candy and suspiciously turned up missing.  The entire household claims that a ghost took it, so I called out to the "spirits" to return the bag unharmed and no questions would be asked about the missing candy.  Let's see if the "spirits" are willing.  Luckily though, you can spy Marijo's spooktacular goodie bag HERE.

Clearly with all the generosity around me this time of year, you can see why it's my favorite time of year.  High Fives to all the gals who showered me with gifts!  Halloween is just the funnest time of year!!!  It is definitely a time to celebrate.... but there will be more on that in the coming posts.  Stay tuned!!!

Comments

Loveeeeeeeeee your happy mail! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Marijo said…
Did the bag turn up?? Do you need me to send a picture?
Audrey Frelx said…
These are all fantastic halloween projects!!! Love them!

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...