Skip to main content

I Keep Staring!!!

So, I am COMPLETELY GAGA for these Sugar Nellie Stamps!  This particular stamp is my favorite from the bunch!  It's called Fairytale and I just keep staring at it.  I haven't quite figured out what to do with this just yet, or even decided if it is done or not... I'm thinking not.... but I wanted to share it with a link to where you can find these INCREDIBLE stamps!!!  Click HERE to get your hands on my new favorites!!!

I'm thinkin this one needs stitching... LOTS of stitching... perhaps on a card?  Before I go though (just for you Krista... cuz I love ya!), let me include the colors I used to color this so you can play on your own:
B26, B41, B45, BG01, E00, E02, E19, E21, E41, E57, E59, R83, R85, W1, W3, Y13, Y26. 

For my U.S. friends who want to order these stamps, I just bought two a couple of days ago and paid about $23 (with shipping) for two stamps.... worth EVERY penny!!!  I can't wait till they arrive!!!

Comments

Rosa Witten said…
She looks just like you! Your coloring job is just AWESOME, now I know what colors to use for red hair because you did it perfectly. I just checked out their site thanks alot, I feel ANOTHER addiction coming. At least it's the good kind. :)
Debra said…
Just beautiful! I have bought some Digi Sugar Nellies and they have a new release March 1 I can't wait! Amazing coloring job girl!
Tracy said…
Your coloured image is just stunning.
Krista said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and adore the red hair!!!! totally my fav! and i'll be trying your colors out hopefully soon. am needing to get inky soon!
Her eyes are amazing! The whole coloring job is terrific-she is mezmerizing.

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...