So sorry to be MIA folks!!!! My niece gave birth this past Christmas (yes, a Christmas baby!) and 14 days later she collapsed unconscious. She was rushed to emergency and a blood clot was discovered. How can that be?!? She's only 18 years old!!! Needless to say, I'm totally in shock that this has happened. But because of this I will be out of pocket for a short while as I am spending as much time as I can with her and my family. PLEASE, for those who are prayerful, PLEASE pray for her speedy and complete recovery. Thank you... you all are always so wonderful!!!
Today is day 2 of the Burton-weenie release for Simply Betty Stamps. I'm kind of slackin today as I didn't create a card to show, but you DON'T want to miss the A-M-A-Z-I-N-G work the rest of the Dolls made!!! I'm serious! This stuff on day two blew me away!!!! So head over to The Burtonesque Dolls and show some love.... you'll be glad you did! They ROCKED day 2. Tune in tomorrow for day 3 of the Burton-weenie release, that one's pretty good too. Psssst... I made a really cute one! LOL! ;) **As I said yesterday, all of the images from this line will be available for sale at Simply Betty Stamps on Friday, but feel free to check out all the other COOL stuff by clicking HERE .
Comments
Nothing but white light and healing prayers!!
~Sharon C.
Luv CHRISSYxx
Mercy!!