I do quite a few posts about the Konad nail stamper, I also READ a lot of other's posts about it. I've noticed that quite a few people ask about what to use: the Konad special polish vs. regular polish. Well, here is the low down! I use BOTH and I also use nail art paint. Each of them have pros and cons. Here's what I have found. NAIL ART PAINT PROS: Is thicker than regular nail polish (depending on the brand), but not as thick as the special nail polish. The nail art paint is usually HIGHLY pigmented due to the intended use. "Stickier" than regular nail polish which usually means a crisper image when stamped. It's usually super cheap. I buy mine from a local beauty supply store and spend $1 for each color. With some nail art paint brands , simple rubbing alcohol will remove a stamped image from your nail without removing your nail polish base color. CONS: The nail art brush is usually VERY thin making it harder to use. Image plate HAS to be cleaned in between...
Comments
Minta
mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/