Skip to main content

GIVE-AWAY DEADLINE TODAY!

Yep, the give away deadline is today. It's open to my followers only (the greatest people in the world), so if you're not a follower, you're gonna wanna be one! :) Then click on THIS LINK and go to the give-away announcement to leave a comment. Tonight at 11:59 p.m. I will have random.org pick a number and will announce the winner. Good luck to everyone! :)
In the meantime... here's some sexy Konadicure goodness.
I ADORE those vampie colors! China glaze hit a home run with VII. It's a drop dead gorgeous vampie purplish-brown wine color. This color is IT! Then, to add a little romance to that sexy, I added those flowers with the amazing holo of China Glaze's TTYL from their OMG collection (I love those colors). Yah, I'm wearing this one OUT!!! It's so beautiful. The Konad image disc I used was M20.
I have really fallen in love with China Glaze... now, if they could JUST make those brushes larger!
*** Base coat is one coat of Nail Aid's Pink Growth Therapy and the top coat is Seche Vite.

Comments

Past 7 Days....

How to Upload Gypsy Cut Files To Your Gypsy

Well... Today was the big day for the Provo Craft Gypsy! Provo Craft FINALLY provided the Cricut Design Studio compatibility and now we also have the added benefit of sharing Gypsy cut files... but it was at a price. I will get to that in a later post. In honor of this occasion though, I will be adding my Gypsy cut files to my blog for everyone to use. You will find my cut files in the top right corner of my blog marked *NEW (at the top of the side bar). The instructions on how to download at the bottom of this post. I hope you all enjoy them... they've been a long time coming. The featured pic here is the "welded Snow" file. It turned out BEAUTIFUL! DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS For those of you who already own the Gypsy, here are the instructions. There is no conversion needed because these files are only .gypsy files. To save them: 1.) Connect your gypsy to your computer, turn it on and open Gypsy Sync on your computer. 2.) Once the Gypsy Sync Program has searched for an updat...

RIP My Friend

I think this is what drowning feels like.  I lost a friend yesterday.  And I'm afraid that I am just having a very hard time finding the words to express what the world lost.  I'm having a hard time KNOWING she's gone.  I just can't believe that Trisha Giallella died yesterday. I've known Trish for a large chunk of my life; she was the sister of my sister's ex husband. But for all the years that I knew her, I never REALLY knew her until very recently.  Oh sure, over the years I would listen in awe at all her stories.... stories of making movies in Hollywood, the wild parties and dating Rick James.  To a young girl of 15, those stories seemed like something from TV itself and far removed from my own piddly little life.  The fact that she even shared her stories with me sent me into a stuper.  I always had stars in my eyes when I listened to Trish talk, she was so glamorous and very, very tough... very passionate and good at "living".  I...

Twilighty Goody Bag Give Away

Ok gang... it's finally here.  My Twilighty Goody Bag to give away (click on pic to enlarge)!!!  This goody bag is LOADED with fun Twilight themed goodies from patterned paper to chipboard designs (an album too!) to bling and buttons!!!  There's even FitterTwit Original artwork in there!!!  So sorry that this took me so long to post.  I've literally been buried in my craft room which is COMPLETELY not like me.  I'm talking this was borderline hoarders-disorder-intervention-buried!!!  But with a little application of Feng Shui to clear the clutter, and a little marriage proposal from my husband, I spent the last two weeks cleaning house.... EVERYWHERE!!! So let me get back to the big announcement.... YES!  On New Year's 2012, my husband of 15 years proposed.  On February 14, 2013 I will be getting remarried and this has inspired me like nothing before because for the first time ever I'm wearing a wedding dress!!!  I am so excited, you w...