Skip to main content

Praying For A Miracle Day 1

I could really use a miracle!  Today is day two in whatever this thing that I'm doing is going to end up being.  I'm hopeful, as I always am, that THIS time it is going to take and my life with be transformed.  And by "it", I'm talking about overcoming my addiction to eating and living a healthy life!  Maybe now is the time!?!  I mean, when I was a smoker, I remember trying over and over again to quit and it just wouldn't take..... until it did.  And when it did, it was effortless and it was for good.  So I have experience with big, successful changes in my life.  Why couldn't the stars be aligned this time?

Well, I believe they have.  And I'm not ashamed to say that I'm tapping into WHATEVER I have in my arsenal to take it on.  My Body For Life workout schedule, a daily Bible devotional, becoming addicted to self-help books (already there really) and taking advantage of a newly retired husband who can prepare meals (I always wanted a live-in chef)..... stars aligning???  Well, to help tip the scales even more, I'm also employing the help of Mr. Hal Elrod with his masterpiece, The Miracle Morning.  I've read it before and attempted to do it, but fell off the wagon (seeing a pattern?) and quit.  I am SO ready to quit quitting!!!  Time to exorcize a really bad spirit and start exercising a really good one.  Today is Miracle Morning Day 1:

S- 5 minutes to sit in silence and reach for God.
A- I am successful and capable with divine wisdom that surpasses understanding.  I am highly favored by God receiving blessings I can barely contain.
V- What does being successful and capable look like?  How am I interacting with those around me with divine wisdom, favor and blessings from God?
E- 20 minutes of Elliptical today
R- Psalm 37:18-19 The Lord knows the days of the blameless, and their heritage will remain forever; they are not put to shame in evil times; in the days of famine they have abundance.
S- Praying For A Miracle Day 1

I am going to spend the day increasing my productivity.  I am going to focus on connecting to God.  I know that in Him is my success.


Comments

Good for you my friend!!!!!
Nancy said…
Hello! A Spectrum Noir search on google brought me to your blog! I snooped around a bit and then found this...your most recent post. I love it! I'm joining your blog so I can see where God leads you on this path your traveling! Blessings to you! :o)

Past 7 Days....

My Favorite Things Birthday Give-Away!!!

IT IS ON! Ok... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I get to give stuff away! And not just ANY stuff.... MY FAVORITE STUFF!!!! Well, not ALL my favorite stuff, but certainly my favorites for at least ONE of my obsessions: NAILS!!! Maybe next year for my birthday I will be giving away craft supplies and exercise equipment... that would be AWESOME!!! But, this year's birthday give-away is HUGE with my favorite nail and beauty products and is open to ALL my followers. You guys are the best and deserve the best, so here is what ONE lucky winner is going to score: The Prize Haul: Konad Nail Art Stamping Set - Coraline I (I am addicted to Konad and I LOVE this set) Konad Nail art image disc - M63 (A little something extra from Kathleen... thank you) Fragrance Oil Set, types: China Rain, White Linen, Obsession (I love these for my relaxing baths) Nail Aid Nail Treatment Set including: Pink Natural Growth Therapy, Instant Wrap, Clear Liquid Bandage, Cuticle Cure, Peeling Nail Intense Repai...

Make It Crafty Blog Hop

Woo Hoo!!! Isn't this hop AMAZING!?! All the projects on this hop are incredible!!! If you are mid hop, you should be arriving here from Carisa's awesome blog, WELCOME! If you haven't started this hop from the beginning, you're definitely going to want to.... so many prizes in store!!! Click HERE to start at the beginning. Prizes Up For Grabs 1st prize - Rubber Collection (Peaches of Plenty, Petals and Palings, Daffodil Dell, Ivy Swing) 2nd prize - Whole Digital Collection (10 digital stamps) 3rd Prize - Four digital Stamps from the collection The hop will end Friday 24th and the main winners will be announced Christmas Day! Random winners will be announced at a later date. How To Play Along Along the way, look for puzzle pieces. They won’t be on every post so you need to keep an eye out for them. The puzzle pieces make up one of the NEW images. At the end of the hop there will be an email form where you can submit your answer. This is so that your answer is private. ...

Birthday/Bloggerversary Celebration!!!

WOO HOO!!!  Another blog hop!  I love these blog hops... filled with prizes, fun projects to see and a TON to learn.  This one is NO exception!  By now you should be arriving from Holly's AWESOME creation.  If you are just joining us, you will want to start our hop from the beginning ( HERE ) so you don't miss any of the blog hop goodness.  The blog candy up for grabs on this blog is TWO of the Skull Flower suckers like the one's pictured in Nicole's arrangement.  Just leave a comment on this post between now and the 7th for your chance to win.  I will pick the winner the evening of the 7th when the hop is over and post it on my blog.  Good luck everyone. So my holiday themed birthday project is... you guessed it... Valentines.  And I made this for our birthday girl/co-blog organizer Nicole, The Canadian Nickel.  Happy Birthday Nicole!!!  And thank you to my friend Barb for inspiring this blog hop project.  I used lots of...