Skip to main content

Owl Punch Extravaganza VI.... Christmas In July


Seriously.... does it get any cuter???  Can you not see how EVERYONE needs this punch???  Could you just croak from the cuteness???  This card was cased from Laura over at Loves Rubber Stamps... the whole reindeer holding a sign screamed at me.  It wasn't hard to find a piece of cardboard hangin around my craft room (honestly, I think I have it EVERYWHERE) and it just seemed fitting that Rudolf might be willing to work for some goodies.... the market DID crash after all!  hahahaha!

So using Versa Mark I stamped a miscellaneous snowflake on a background piece.  I honestly couldn't tell you where I got it.  And all the papers are from my scrap file.  Really, this is just another super simple card to put together.  While there are SOME images I'm doing that are a little more work, MOST of the owl punch images take seconds to put together.

Want to win Rudolf???  All you need to do is place an order on my July Club Stampin Up party.  The person with the highest order will be receiving ALL 20 of my Owl Punch cards that I'm posting here daily.  Simply go to StampinUp.com and click on "store" at the top.  Place the items you'd like to order in the shopping cart and input the hostess code where provided to get full credit for your purchase. The hostess code is UCUFWPDU!

THE BEST PART:  You won't have to wait to receive your order.  Your order will ship to you within two business days!!!  No more waiting for a show to "close" to get your goodies.  THIS is instant gratification.  Really, you could be making your very own owl punch themed cards before next weekend.  Trust me... it is SO much fun!!!

Come back tomorrow.... not to be outdone, Halloween in July is up next!

Comments

Soooooooo cute! I love love love that reindeer!!!!
I can't believe all the fun projects you created with this one owl punch! Awesome! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!
DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call!

Past 7 Days....

MY VERY FIRST CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVE AWAY!

Ok ... so the time has come. I've got some BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, STILL IN THE PLASTIC Cricut Cartridges to give away over the next couple of months and it starts with one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES...... Hannah Montana! YAY! I LOVE this cartridge! It's got the most beautiful guitar images along with musical notes and FIVE fonts! I used the regular font and the rock star font to create my Father's Day card this year (see above). I also used the Hannah Montana cart (see below) to create a beautiful butterfly (FREE Gypsy cut file HERE ), and am currently working on a project using the gorgeous solitaire diamond. There's a rose and lips and decorative hearts, even a Pegasus ! There's just so much on this cartridge.... I use it a lot! To call this a "font" cartridge is terribly misleading. It's been a long time favorite and now I'm THRILLED to be able to give it away to one of my awesome readers! So here's how to win: Become one of my follower...

Christmas Give Away

Ok gang! This is my second post for the day, but I thought it was important to get this one started as soon as possible!!! For the upcoming Christmas season, I'm giving away THREE Disney Cricut cartridges. These cartridges were not donated to this blog, I purchased all of these cartridges to give away. My followers are THE BEST and I wanted to give away something really nice for the holiday season. This is only open to those who appear on this blog's follower list, so if you're not one of my beloved followers, please become one (and I'm almost to 400 woo hoo!!!). All you have to do to enter to win these super fun Disney cartridges is share this give away with others. You can post it on your blog, shout it out on Facebook and Twitter, post the announcement in a message community or do all of the above. Then, leave a comment on this post letting me know where you shared and an email address to contact you. This will be open until December 11th and I will post the winne...

Back In The Saddle

Well, here I am! Back after a hard couple of weeks, but I'm thrilled to have such an AWESOME crafty diversion (I REALLY needed it too)! So Make It Colourful is running a pretty cool challenge this week to create a monochromatic/vintage/photo project, click HERE to check out the details for the challenge and to see what the rest of the design team turned out (the projects are AMAZING!!!). My project has that dreamy, Victorian feel to it featuring The Greeting Farm's Freaky Flutter digi as well as Make It Crafty's Open Window digi . For those who do not know, Make It Crafty's blog has THE BEST tutorials! To see how to layer two digis (like the two I'm featuring here), check out Make It Crafty's How To Use Your Make it Crafty Digital Stamps in MS Word video tutorial. For this project I also mixed the neutral, warm and cool grey Copic Markers... I've never done THAT before! I thought it ended up being a pretty neat effect. Everywhere I envisioned there would...